Warriors of Aidoios - P1 Warriors of Aidoios - P1

man i have to say good work

very nice, i love in the begining how the girsl sword had the sun shine reflection :D props!, calgary pride!

LL-Sweet Home Alabama LL-Sweet Home Alabama

hey :D

wow this collab is really good, on (Part #4) if u pause the movie, there r SERCRET MESSAGES, psst.. dont tell anyone ok!(2 MESSAGES!!!!)
10/10 Review
5/5 Rating

BobtehLog responds:

sup Ice

LL - Screen Episode 1 LL - Screen Episode 1

3/5

well if it isnt samegame again!

graphics good, animation tweened! 16 hours in a row damn.....music and that static really annoying! but it was ok! linkin park isnt emo its isnt for fags, u jsut wait for my movie to come and u will see (ICE:teh Movie)

LAVAGASM responds:

Hey, how about you lay the fuck off, I don't follow you around the forums reviewing your movies low. Linkin Park is for fags, get over it. It's the fucking internet.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great!

fun, but long and boring, used vrius twice lost twice, went with parasite slow and steady but killed every single person on earth LOL vaccine was goota take aprox took 3000+ days glitch? or somthing cuz no way they coulda made it in time even with the slow ass evolving parasites

*Atomic Trigger 2* [ZeRo BaSs] *Atomic Trigger 2* [ZeRo BaSs]

I just listen too most of yur songs(not really )

And they r just prefect!!!!!!! i was wondering if we could us them for the series im making with my partner, it would save alot of time plus if i use any other music that isnt from NG they can SUE ME!! lol but yeah!!!!! it would be great if u could supply us with music for the series!!!!! :D
(we should talk in msn)

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

sure! in general i dont like to chat on msn or stuff like that...but i think we can have a chat sometimes!

thx

*DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs] *DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs]

LOL oops i reviewed the wrong song!

lol i meant to review this song not *Hardcore?* [ZeRo BaSs] but yeah that song is kool too!!!!!!!
(might us both in a flash :P)

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

u have my permission to use my stuff in your movies DTL...^_-

Thx!

*Hardcore?* [ZeRo BaSs] *Hardcore?* [ZeRo BaSs]

HOLY MOTHA LAND!

that is some skilled music u got there! it is sweet i downloaded it! i might use in a flash (of course ill give u credit)LOL that was a good song but the endding.. i dont like!!! yeah well now im going to dance to that song... again!

<('.')> (>'.')> <('.')> <('.'<) lol